After completion of the goods order form, Users must select and indicate the payment method.
Payments may be made as follows:
– cash on delivery – Users pay order price to the courier on delivery of ordered goods
– in advance, before delivery, through bank payment card – credit or debit.
1 – Payment through cash on delivery:
Payment of the announced price by cash on delivery (the price the User must pay for the purchased goods) is performed as follows:
– to the courier
– at the moment of shipment delivery.
2 – Payment with bank payment card (credit or debit card):
For payment with bank card, the following conditions must be available:
– the bank payment card must be of the following types: MasterCard, MasterCardElectronic, Maestro, Visa, VisaElectron, VPAY; in addition –V PAY cards and MasterCard Electronic cards will be accepted only if registered in the online authentication schemes Verified by Visa or Master Card Secure Code;
– the bank payment card must support the option for online card transactions;
On payment with bank payment card (credit or debit):
– a payment window of the bank providing services to the Company (UniCredit Bulbank JSC) will open;
– the User must enter the details of the payment card in the window:
- name of card holder
- card number
- validity date of card
- security code of card;
– if there is registration in the online verification schemes Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode – an authentication window of the bank-issuer of the card will open and the User must enter his/her authentication password there;
For payments with bank payment card (credit or debit) the User must keep in mind the following:
– After completing an order for a product from the online shop, the User must confirm that he/she is the authorized user of the credit/debit card used – i.e., that he/she is the legal card holder pursuant to a contract with the bank-issuer or that he is explicitly authorized by the legal card holder to use the card.
– All holders of credit/debit cards are subject to checks for confirmation and permit by the issuer of the relevant card; if the issuer refuses to approve a payment of the price of goods ordered to the Company, the payment is not performed in accordance with section I, clause 6.7) above.
To protect its customers from payment frauds with Visa or MasterCard cards, Renora Cosmetics LTD applies the best practices recommended by international card organizations:
– Security on entry and transfer of card card details is guaranteed by the use of SSL-protocol for encrypting the connection between the Company server and the payment page of the bank providing services for the Company;
– the authenticity of the User card is checked by the entry of a security code (CVV2);
– the payment server for online trade of the bank providing services to the Company maintains the authentication schemes of international card organizations – Verified by VISA and MasterCard SecureCode, if the User is registered and uses them.
Conditions for card payment of a selected product
- Payment with the following cards is accepted: MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, V PAY.
- Please, note that your V PAY or MasterCard Electronic card will only be accepted if registered for participation in online authentication schemes Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode.
- If it is necessary to refund amounts paid with a card for goods supplied by us, this will be performed by us through credit transaction to the card from which payment has been made.
The price of returned goods will be refunded to the buyer within 30 calendar days, starting on the date the refused item has been received back. If the goods return procedure has been correctly performed, price refund shall be performed in the same payment method used by you for the purchase.